What if employees could easily access their salary, current employee benefits, and the retirement benefits sitting from their home or anyplace convenient to them at any time? The Liteblue tool provided by USPS has made this thing possible by providing a spectacular feature LiteBlue ePayroll which enables its employees to access all the details of their job online anywhere at any time.
LiteBlue is a self-service tool provided to its employees by USPS. It is a unique platform which grants its employees access to their salary accounts, job description, employee benefits and guides them with career aids. The USPS Liteblue ePayroll app is available 24X7 to their massive society of personnel. They can have full access to their earning statement with a single click of their finger through this amazing application. Let us discover more benefits of this wonderful app.
LiteBlue ePayroll benefits
The USPS LiteBlue ePayroll app provides an all-time access to the earning statements to their employees with a handful of other benefits as well. Some of them are given below:
- USPS personnel can easily access up to 40 previous pay periods from their account.
- The application provides handful options with your saving bond like add, cancel and change.
- The employees get access to e-Travel and net to bank allotments are possible through the LiteBlue epayroll
- Employees can access PostalEase service and add, change or cancel Thrift Saving plans.
- Only authorized USPS personnel can access this app. If any other person tries to log in within the application through unauthorized credentials, they are liable to the consequences they will face. This means that the application has high-end security features.
- Employees can easily enlist in FSA (Flexible Spending Account) through their LiteBlue account.
- USPS personnel can request for annual leave exchange effortlessly.
How to access LiteBlue ePayroll?
There are a number of ways to access the LiteBlue ePayroll application. Let us discuss some of the methods to access this amazing feature smoothly. Read further to have a more knowledge on them:
Method-1: Access Liteblue ePayroll from Official Site
Step1: Fire up your laptop or your PC and open your browser.
Step2: Go to USPS LiteBlue official website through this provided link.
Step3: Log In with your authorized credentials and which are your employee ID and USPS password.
Step4: Select the My HR tab.
Step5: Select Find Employee Apps section and enjoy the required services on the app.
Method-2: Access ePayroll With the App
Step-1: Install the USPS mobile application on your device.
Step-2: On the given login page, Log in with your employee ID and password.
Step-3: Enjoy the epayroll service from your mobile device seamlessly.
With USPS Liteblue ePayroll service go paperless and also pay a little contribution in saving the mother earth. The app fully stands for the GO GREEN moto and provides an exciting and unique feature which can be accessed by the authorized USPS personnel. All your details are very safe in the application as only Employees with authorized credentials can log in to the app and access these exciting features.