Liteblue is the official portal for the employees of USPS (United States Postal Service). This manages the personal information of the employees. It also allows the employees to plan their life after retirement. It can be termed as one-stop destination for all the employees of USPS. But Liteblue has much more to offer as well.
Liteblue USPS contains details about mail orders and job tracking and ensures that these information is easily available to the USPS employees. Further, it also has information regarding individual projects so that customer’s need is met in time. It offers functionalities like PostalEASE and ePayroll to further improve the experience for its users.
If you are a new employee of USPS and want to know more about USPS and Liteblue or if you are having some trouble while logging in to your Liteblue account, you need not look anywhere else anymore. This blog has essentially been created to help you to understand and to answer all your small queries regarding Lit eblue.
Benefits of Liteblue USPS Gov
Liteblue portal offers several benefits to the USPS employees. Some of them are –
- Lite blue is a hub for all the employees to access their various credentials at one place
- It also allows users to edit and change their personal details
- It offers high level security. If anyone else fraudulently tries to log in into your account, he can be subjected to administrative action and prosecution.
- We get the benefit of Real Time Synchronization using Liteblue
- Lite blue is connected to almost all the departments of USPS
- Details of new orders and customers details are one click away from you.
- It is well optimized and fast
- It tries to give the best user experience
Established in the year 1971, USPS is a home of about 497,000 employees and is spread worldwide. USPS was initially set up in the city of Washington DC but todays it has such a wide reach that it delivers more mails than any other country in the largest geographical area in the world. It has its mission to provide reliable services to its patrons and is known for providing postal services to various communities in the world. It is presently managed by 11-seat Board of Governors and in order to manage its vast network, a portal called Liteblue has been established by them.
USPS Liteblue Login Guide For Employees
Logging in to the Liteblue portal is a common issue for most of the new USPS employees. So we have created a step-by-step guide to help you in completing this process.
Registering on Liteblue Portal
- You will be asked to select your default language before starting it off. The default language can later be altered in the Preference Page.
- Then you will be required to enter a Username. The username must be unique for you to move forward.
- Then you need to enter a password for your safety. The same password should be entered twice. The password will only be accepted if it is at least 8 characters long and contains at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and a number.
- Then you will be asked two security questions and you must be careful to select such questions the answers to which are not known to others.
- Then you will be asked to enter the account type that you want to maintain – Business or Personal.
After successfully fulfilling these conditions, your account will be successfully registered on Liteblue USPS portal.
Steps to Liteblue Login Portal
Once you are registered, here comes the login part –
- Search Liteblue.usps.gov on your web browser. You can alternatively click on this link to redirect you to the Liteblue USPS employees login page
- Enter the Employee ID and Password that USPS has provided you
- Click on the Login button and you will be directed to your Dashboard. Here you can edit and change information related to you. You can also change your password here
USPS PostalEASE is a website for USPS employees. It allows USPS employees to enrol, alter the enrollment and to cancel the enrollment in the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FHEB) program. It also houses services like Thrift Savings Plan Transactions and others. You can get access to latest Financial Planning information and also lets you assess your current situation i.e. whether you are financially or emotionally prepared to move ahead.